-
Junior Member
registered user
How to play .wmv, .asf, and .asx files?
I'm new to Knoppix, and was wondering how one can play these types of video files. Also, I can't seem to play midi files, either. I hope there aren't any downloads required, because I'm using the Knoppix CD, so I can't add anything to it.
Any help would be appreciated!
Similar Threads
-
By ngs in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-04-2005, 05:03 AM
-
By turbine in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 20
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 03:59 PM
-
By Prons in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 09:58 AM
-
By rayz in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 04:17 PM
-
By xetaprime in forum The Lounge
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-03-2003, 05:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00