I'm new to linux, using Knoppix 3.8.1 I can't find any equivalent to "Standby Mode' in Windows, to allow me to put the computer in a low power state but keep the currently loaded stuff in RAM. Furthermore, I can't find any power management options, such as powering down the hard drive etc. I've looked in Control Centre>PowerControl but all it has is something for laptops. Can anyone help?
Cheers.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
ASRock Z890 Nova WiFi LGA 1851 Intel Z890 ATX Motherboard
$184.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX ATX Intel LGA1700 DDR5 Wi-Fi 6E Gaming
$125.00
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
MSI B460m-Bomber LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen B460 M-ATX Intel Motherboard
$59.99
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00