oh btw i am also in the process of dl knoppix version 3.8.1
hey guys I'm completely new to this, so basically what i what i would like to know is where in linux can i access an application that allows be to use and practise telnet commands. I need this for my college work, at college we use telnet and login to a server where we are able to practise our telnet commands, however at home im unable to do that so they porvided us with a knoppix cd version 3.2 to practise commands on, however im not to sure how to use it and how it relates to telnet. Could someone please explain. I managed to boot it and all and get the OS displayed but i dunno where to go from there.
However Im also having another mager problem where my mouse doesnt work,,, the cursor just sits in the middle of the screen and the laser on the mouse is off, i even typed in the knoppix pci=irqmask=0x0e98 commands but that dint do nuthn, does nyone know what the prob may be? and also does it matter if your using serial or usb port coz im usn a usb port mouse. Withought the mouse working i cant much explore knoppix, can nyone help pleeeeease
oh btw i am also in the process of dl knoppix version 3.8.1
Perhaps when you post back asking why it didn't boot after your burnt it to the CD you should use a more meaningful and informative subject line than you used this time.Originally Posted by kinneas
uhm yea so i assume u dont have a solution to my prob oh well....
I posted long ago that I'm not going to even try to help on posts that have subject lines like this one.Originally Posted by kinneas
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16574
Such subject lines show a complete disreguard for others, both for the people reading the subjects and deciding what items they can help with, without having to read all of the articles, and for later people with the same problem who do read through the forum subject lines looking for the information rather than just ask the same question over again.
I'm going to live with that. It looks like others are also.
oh thats what u ment sorry i dunno im not to experianced with forums,, sides iv noticed a lot of poeple with similar subject lines and i dont c them gnet replies like this
I've notice a growing number of people doing it too, and that why I and a few other have started being vocal about it.
Buddy, we've got this stuff called grammar and spelling. This isn't AIM...At least make an attempt at decent English. Unless you don't speak English...Then speak in broken English....Because "I have liking the Knoppix" is better than "omg, knopx s awsum lol"Originally Posted by kinneas
u guyz r fags i can't believe ur makin a big deal out of it....
I have to admit, this has always been my biggest pet peeve with forums. Personally my spelling sucks but gramar and diction should be pretty well understood by the time you can type...Originally Posted by Kowood

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total
$120.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
Samsung 80GB (10x8GB) DDR5 5600MHz UDIMM PC5-5600B RAM Memory M323R1GB4PB0-CWM0D
$925.00
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
lot of 5 SK Hynix 32GB (160GB) PC4-2666V ECC Server RAM HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK Tested
$1000.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39