-
Edit LILO?
Hey All,
I'm running Knoppix from the Hard Disk in Dual-boot with Windows XP. But on the lilo boot selection screen, I get four OS's.
linux
Linux(2.6)-1
Windows(hda1)
WinXP/2K(hda2)
Windows(hda7)
Linux and WinXP/2K(hda2) are both working as they should, I havent tried Linux(2.6)-1 and the two windows(hdaX) boots are dead ends, resulting in a blank screen (Although Windows(hda1) tries to load MS-DOS then fails).
Is it possible to remove the 3 "obsolete" Options, as I have some "Non-Computer-Literate" people using the computer, and they get confused by many options
.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
El__sid
P.S. I am pretty new to Linux on the whole, so if you could please explain using as many lamen terms as possible, I'd be very grateful
.
Similar Threads
-
By raparadis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 05-21-2005, 12:33 PM
-
By dedinje in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 08:00 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 04:00 PM
-
By totenengle in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 03:39 AM
-
By pat reen in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-02-2003, 02:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99