Hi,
I am a linux newie, (figured I would get that out of the way.
I have been messing with livecd's. I can't count how many I have used. Knoppix seems to fit my use the best.
I chose Miniknoppix.
I have read that it is possible to remaster a cd burning the cd as a multisession cd but I don't remember if I read this possibility with knoppix. My goal is to add crossover office to miniknoppix.
1. I have booted from a miniknoppix livecd.
2. I installed crossoveroffice while running in ram.
3. On another board, I read that what I needed to do is .tar 2 directories, cxoffice and .cxoffice.
4. No I am getting to the point of being unsure of myself.
5. cxoffice installed to my home directory, so I right clicked the cxoffice directory and compressed it. I save it to my usb drive.
6. I am having a difficult time locating .cxoffice. I can search for it and find it but when I right click on it, all that I can do is copy etc.
7. I am betting in order to compress .cxoffice I need to be a su, but I do not know how to accomplish this in the terminal program.
8. Now in order create a multisession cd I need to read instructions that pertain to knoppix.
9. I have a program called ISOmagic to assist me in this.
10. I did try to modify ISO once but it seemed to have a md5 checksum and wouldn't boot. Eventually I would like to modify the ISO to have some personal settings, Internet explorer (installed through crossover office). I would like to streamline the process and be able to simply put in the ISO and it would boot as I wished.
Can you help me out
Thanks for your knowledge and time

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
Lot of 50 HPE Mellanox 655874B21 Rev B2 40G QSFP to 10G SFP Adapter G2U
$224.95
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
ProLabs SFP-10G-SR-C 10GBASE SR SFP+ MMF 850NM MMF RoHS Class 1 Laser
$15.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 4 Cisco SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Optical Transceivers 10-2415-03
$20.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50