I've the same problem here, the mouse suddently stop moving for a while, this happen few times in an hour, I am using the 3.8.1 hard disk install.
Hi, the problem is what my computer turns very very slow in lapses of 6 seconds. This start a less 4 times in the day, and using the command TOP, the console show me that responsable of this problem is 'modprobe', who take the 98% of the cpu ussage, and that is very uncomfortable, so I need some help to know what is 'modprobe' doing in that lapses of 6 seconds, when the computer turns very very slow.
Thanks guys!!
-kernel 2.6.8-2-k7 - Sempron 2400+ - 384mb DDR Ram
PD: Sorry for my poor english... bye.
http://www.creocaminar.tk/
I've the same problem here, the mouse suddently stop moving for a while, this happen few times in an hour, I am using the 3.8.1 hard disk install.

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
DEFECTIVE IBM SYSTEM X3530 M4 7160AC1 Server 2INTEL XEON E52430L 0 80GB G3D
$142.50
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99