I've the same problem here, the mouse suddently stop moving for a while, this happen few times in an hour, I am using the 3.8.1 hard disk install.
Hi, the problem is what my computer turns very very slow in lapses of 6 seconds. This start a less 4 times in the day, and using the command TOP, the console show me that responsable of this problem is 'modprobe', who take the 98% of the cpu ussage, and that is very uncomfortable, so I need some help to know what is 'modprobe' doing in that lapses of 6 seconds, when the computer turns very very slow.
Thanks guys!!
-kernel 2.6.8-2-k7 - Sempron 2400+ - 384mb DDR Ram
PD: Sorry for my poor english... bye.
http://www.creocaminar.tk/
I've the same problem here, the mouse suddently stop moving for a while, this happen few times in an hour, I am using the 3.8.1 hard disk install.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Lot of 3 Verizon Yealink T41S One Talk VoIP Business Desk Phones SIP-T41S PoE
$48.44
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Cisco VoIP Phone CP-8851 with 8800 Key Expansion Modules
$69.00