-
Problems with Persistant Home in 3.8.1
Not really a problem but could simplify my day.
I've set up a tohd install of 3.8.1 to a usb2 hdd (sda1) and have PH on sda2
It works as it should but when booting up I get a screen about how I wanna configure PH. Overwrite, System settings ... (can't remember all the options) and if I not answer in 20 seconds it cancels the sda2-based PH and uses a standard ramdisk one.
Is there a way to disable this question? I'd like to use my PH without having to answer this on every boot.
/W
Similar Threads
-
By hatmen in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2005, 02:15 AM
-
By Sgeo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 03:36 PM
-
By ktheking in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 12:25 PM
-
By monkeyman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 05:12 PM
-
By audioaficionado in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-02-2003, 04:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99