Not really a problem but could simplify my day.![]()
I've set up a tohd install of 3.8.1 to a usb2 hdd (sda1) and have PH on sda2
It works as it should but when booting up I get a screen about how I wanna configure PH. Overwrite, System settings ... (can't remember all the options) and if I not answer in 20 seconds it cancels the sda2-based PH and uses a standard ramdisk one.
Is there a way to disable this question? I'd like to use my PH without having to answer this on every boot.
/W

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
DOS Joystick Gameport to USB Converter - Adapter (NEW, 3-axis, 2-button)
$49.95
Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67