Not really a problem but could simplify my day.![]()
I've set up a tohd install of 3.8.1 to a usb2 hdd (sda1) and have PH on sda2
It works as it should but when booting up I get a screen about how I wanna configure PH. Overwrite, System settings ... (can't remember all the options) and if I not answer in 20 seconds it cancels the sda2-based PH and uses a standard ramdisk one.
Is there a way to disable this question? I'd like to use my PH without having to answer this on every boot.
/W

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage GF2MX40064SAGP PNY GeForce-2 MX400 64MB VGA/ AGP Video Graphics Card
$79.98
Vintage Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 Workstation 3.5 Floppy Big Box Complete No COA
$139.99
HP 5060-8359 8K solid state semiconducter memory HP 2100/1000 Vintage 1974
$135.36
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72