-
Audio CD and audiocd:/Ogg Vorbis
When I first used Knoppix, I used it with HD-Install. When I wanted to rip a CD to Ogg Vorbis, I could set up the encoder in Control Center -> Audio CDs, then go to audiocd:/Ogg Vorbis in Konqueror and copy the .ogg files to my hard drive.
However, Now I'm using 3.8.1 with a persistant disk image, and there's no Audio CD section in the Control Center, and Konqueror tells me audiocd is not a registered protocol. Is there a way I can get it to work as i used to have it? (I have a spare CD drive that I can use while Knoppix is in the other drive)
Thanks,
Mark
Similar Threads
-
By SmokingTruth in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-21-2009, 06:11 PM
-
By mark.johnson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 09:38 PM
-
By Arkaein in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-24-2004, 11:30 PM
-
By Laurie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 04:27 PM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-23-2003, 08:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00