-
Knoppix Live
Hi again Harry. Nodma it is and what a genius you are. Typed in Knoppix nodma and away it went. No problems whatsoever. Have now got the printer set up and the wordprocessor is working fine. Konqueror and Mozzilla are great. All I need to do now is to find how I can get my CD Copier set up and I shall have no more problems. Thank you again for all your very useful advice. Whatever time I have left will be all the happier because I have Knoppix working for me. Regards Grandad Walt.
Similar Threads
-
By carlo67 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2007, 09:49 AM
-
By Dummie in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-20-2006, 10:22 PM
-
By fwheeler_1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By bokaroseani in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 09:35 PM
-
By EmoRock in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 11:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASRock B550M Steel Legend AMD Socket AM4
$125.00

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99