Hi,
with v 3.7 dlink g520 wireless network card detected. All I had to do is iwconfig the essid etc and it worked.
with 3.8.1 same card doesn't even get found.
what is this? some kind of improvement?
I give up on Knoppix.
Hi,
with v 3.7 dlink g520 wireless network card detected. All I had to do is iwconfig the essid etc and it worked.
with 3.8.1 same card doesn't even get found.
what is this? some kind of improvement?
I give up on Knoppix.

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72