Hi,
with v 3.7 dlink g520 wireless network card detected. All I had to do is iwconfig the essid etc and it worked.
with 3.8.1 same card doesn't even get found.
what is this? some kind of improvement?
I give up on Knoppix.
Hi,
with v 3.7 dlink g520 wireless network card detected. All I had to do is iwconfig the essid etc and it worked.
with 3.8.1 same card doesn't even get found.
what is this? some kind of improvement?
I give up on Knoppix.

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Dell - LSI 9440-8i MegaRAID 8 Port 12GB/s HBA High Profile RAID Card W/Cables
$20.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00