-
I can't find a clear answer please help!!!!
I am not trying to boot from my 256MB USB Pen-Drive but I am trying to save my desktop settings (Resulution,wallpaper Gaim Passwords) so when Knoppix boots it would load my settings. I think Knoppix is an excellent tool for learning Linux which is why I picked it and plan to learn as much as possibe with it. There are 2 options
1. Creating a Persistent Knoppix Disk Image
2. Save Knoppix Configuration Option
Which one of this 2 options is the one I need to save my settings and take them with me to any PC on my USB Pen-Drive. Is a 256MB Pen-Drive enough to store the image??? What are the differences. Please help!!! (I read the FAQ's and is all too confusing to me, or is this subject not written clear enough??)
Similar Threads
-
By nps420218 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-04-2006, 10:30 AM
-
By Reaper in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-09-2006, 08:19 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2006, 01:03 AM
-
By ramaswamyps in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-09-2005, 03:29 AM
-
By adyga in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 02:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01