-
Junior Member
registered user
Yes I know I have to make a SCSI hd in VMware, I did that.
I have a SCSI hard disk, I can see it in tab for this virtual machine. But when I boot up Knoppix and tell it to save Configuration, I select the hard drive and then it simply says that it cannot save the settings, nothing more.
From Knoppix, I went into the Konsole and typed "fdisk /dev/sda" and it says it can't find /dev/sda.
That is my problem. The virtual SCSI is there but I cannot format it.
Similar Threads
-
By nps420218 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-04-2006, 10:30 AM
-
By Reaper in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-09-2006, 08:19 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2006, 01:03 AM
-
By ramaswamyps in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-09-2005, 03:29 AM
-
By adyga in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 02:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

SK hynix PC801 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 Internal SSD HFS512GDE9X081N
$90.00

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00