Hi,
with v 3.7 dlink g520 wireless network card detected. All I had to do is iwconfig the essid etc and it worked.
with 3.8.1 same card doesn't even get found.
what is this? some kind of improvement?
I give up on Knoppix.
Hi,
with v 3.7 dlink g520 wireless network card detected. All I had to do is iwconfig the essid etc and it worked.
with 3.8.1 same card doesn't even get found.
what is this? some kind of improvement?
I give up on Knoppix.

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Lot of 6 Samsung SSD 256GB PM9A1 NVMe Tested Good.
$180.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77