-
Probono, I'm scanning a Windows disk, not a Linux disk.
Harryhood, I actually got f-prot to work. And since I'm scanning a FAT and not an NTFS disk, I'm not worried about corrupting the disk.
In general, I'm trying to see if anyone else is using a live Linux to scan a Windows machine. If so, are they using F-PROT or some other app?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-18-2006, 07:09 PM
-
By FlameWeasel in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-24-2005, 05:08 PM
-
By briankinder in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-27-2005, 01:53 AM
-
By Pokec in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 07:39 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

fanxiang DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz PC4-25600 UDIMM 288-Pin RAM Kit
$70.00

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT
$159.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00