-
Ok having trouble with partitions.
I have a system with 2 HDD's. One 83 gig with my XP/NTFS partition on it. and one 13 gig that I want to install Knoppix to (as in install to HD, not use off the CD). I tried using the UBD (ultimate boot disc) to make Linux partitions, and I did, but everytime I go into the prompt, type knx2hd, configure it and try to install, i get this "Error: Formatting to failed". I also tried to make partitions using the partition options in knx2hd but i got an errors saying "Open disk drive" and "read-only". Is there a set of instructions that will step by step walk me through what I need to do to make a dual boot XP/knoppix system? Forgive me if I am asking something that's been asked before.
Similar Threads
-
By AJones in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-05-2007, 07:26 PM
-
By cyberstew in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 12:50 AM
-
By newknoppixguy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 25
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 04:07 AM
-
By KnopperX in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 04:48 PM
-
By Rython in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 07:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

MICRON 32Gb 2x 16GB MTA18ASF2G72PDZ 2RX8 PC4-2400T Server Memory Ram
$150.00

Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module
$150.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99