boot with something like:
knoppix screen=1600x1200
I just installed Knoppix on a Dell Inspiron 8100. The screen is currently set at 1024x768. My laptop screen is much bigger than this but the configure display option in the resize app only goes up to 1024x768. How do I change the configuration so the screen fills the LCD?
Thanks
boot with something like:
knoppix screen=1600x1200
when I do it, the screen resolution is set to that, but the image doesn't fill all the screen. I've tried using xvidtune, but I cant enlarge the screen. Any suggestion?
run
su
kxconfig
the screen option is where you set the screen dimensions.
it also ahs Virtual Desktop where you set the size of the viewable area.

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2a 8-Core Ryzen Pro 7 5850U 1.90GHz 512GB SSD 16GB RAM
$300.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$290.24