-
Evolution
Now that Knoppix 3.2 doesn't have Evolution I am installing it myself. I used synaptic but when I tried to run it I got
evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on wombat: (IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0)
Then I tried Red-Carpet installer but that gave a message that it couldn't start because I was running in an unsupported distro.
Please help
Similar Threads
-
By pwoods in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 09:58 PM
-
By Milhouse in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 04:06 AM
-
By solfrio in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-19-2003, 11:09 AM
-
By fitsnips in forum Ideas
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-26-2003, 08:20 PM
-
By johnnygrend in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-19-2003, 10:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$537.49

Toshiba Magnia SG20 VPN Linux server Web server (No HDD, *Read*) -
$60.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00