-
How to save Data on a Fat32 (winME) Hard drive
Hi,
can Knoppix 3.8.1 write files to a Fat32 formatted Hard drive? I have already saved 1 file to it, but in the following knoppix sessions it didn't work any more. You will look very stupid if you work a hour with openOffice and then can't save your work (to the hard disk). I temporarily saved the file in the ramdisk. Is there a special boot or mount option? I am running Knoppix from the Live-CD. The file I want to save is about 3 megs, so I can't use a floppy. I also tried to pack the file with ark, but the file was bigger than a floppy. Please, help me!
Thanks, s-m-n
Similar Threads
-
By Chris2222 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-11-2008, 03:01 PM
-
By buddhainside in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-26-2006, 08:46 PM
-
By Lintu in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 06:13 PM
-
By thebyrd in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 10:18 AM
-
By santaklaws in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 06:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate BarraCuda 28TB 7.2K SATA 6Gb/s 3.5in Internal HDD ST28000DM000 - Tested
$670.00

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$329.00

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95