Hi drb,
beginning with 2005-02, you can use the following cheatcode:
unionrw=/dev/hdaX/home/knoppix/unionfs
in order to mount the union fs.
Greetings,
probono
Probono
I get an error message when I try to klik unionfs with Kanotix 2005-02 (you are not running 2005-01). The reason I want the klik version is it unites with the PH home directory whereas I lose everything if I use the unionFS in Kanotix 2005-02.
drb
Hi drb,
beginning with 2005-02, you can use the following cheatcode:
unionrw=/dev/hdaX/home/knoppix/unionfs
in order to mount the union fs.
Greetings,
probono
Thanks Probono,
Does that mean if I put in the cheatcode :
unionrw=/dev/sda1/home/knoppix/unionfs
it will find and write to the Persistent Home on my Pen Drive?
drb
If that is the correct path to your unionfs directory (where e.g usr, etc,... are in) then yes.

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99
Lot of 10 Genuine OEM Apple 87W USB-C Power Adapter A1719 for Macbook Pro
$179.99
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718
$22.00
Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99
Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D
$339.99
$6.99