-
Senior Member
registered user
unionFS on Kanotix 2005-02
Probono
I get an error message when I try to klik unionfs with Kanotix 2005-02 (you are not running 2005-01). The reason I want the klik version is it unites with the PH home directory whereas I lose everything if I use the unionFS in Kanotix 2005-02.
drb
-
Senior Member
registered user
Hi drb,
beginning with 2005-02, you can use the following cheatcode:
unionrw=/dev/hdaX/home/knoppix/unionfs
in order to mount the union fs.
Greetings,
probono
-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks Probono,
Does that mean if I put in the cheatcode :
unionrw=/dev/sda1/home/knoppix/unionfs
it will find and write to the Persistent Home on my Pen Drive?
drb
-
Senior Member
registered user
If that is the correct path to your unionfs directory (where e.g usr, etc,... are in) then yes.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-09-2005, 01:00 PM
-
By eco2geek in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-08-2005, 04:18 PM
-
By bigkahuna in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 09:50 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-06-2005, 07:25 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99