Seems like that would be REALY slow. What exactly do you gain? I mean Okay, it might shave 10seconds off the time to load knoppix, but then you're talking about cutting the speed by a good 50% or so I'd think.
this is a wild off the wall suggestion, but I would like to see KNOPPIX to be able to run with out having to restart your computer first. This can be easily done, as this is how I normally run KNOPPIX, you would just have to include a PC emulator on the CD root. However, most free emulators have very poor performance and are too big and have to include versions for all platforms. If anyone thinks that they can have this done though, I would really like to see it. I don't expect it to be done on a CD though, maybe a DVD? Just a wish I have.
Seems like that would be REALY slow. What exactly do you gain? I mean Okay, it might shave 10seconds off the time to load knoppix, but then you're talking about cutting the speed by a good 50% or so I'd think.
www.vmware.com speeds up knoppix, at least for me, ut then again, i boot off an image on the hard drive rather than a cd..... this also allows me to remaster without burning cds when i want to test.

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube Poster (2000) 36 x 24 - Think Different
$29.99
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00