Hello ,
I bought a new wifi card for my laptop (Toshiba). The knoppix 3.7 Live CD works good, but I can't enable the wifi card.
I'm a newbie with the wifi technology and the knoppix distribution.
So , I would like to give an advice how to make it work.
I tryed the wifi config tool from the Knoppix menu , but it says me that there is no such device. At the boot time of the system , I don't see any information about the card. The dmesg command also shows me nothnig. The flash on the top of the my wifi card doesn'f blink.
So .. I think that all. Thanks in advance
Bye
PS sorry about my engish![]()

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99
Intel Core Ultra 9 CPU 285K 24 cores (8 P-cores + 16 E-cores) up to 5.7 Ghz
$475.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core [email protected] GHz SRMBM Socket FCLGA1700 Processor
$159.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99