Update:
Knoppix 3.8.2 solves my problem!!
However, it would still be nice to get a HOW-TO for creating a Debian package of the Mad-Wifi drivers for Knoppix. Any takers???
-jj
Hi,
Can some Expert please help me by compiling the latest madwifi code and package (Debian) so that we can use it in Knoppix (3.8.1)?
I have a new wifi card (Planet WL-3560 - cardbus). Someone (Joel) did this for a previous version but I am told by the madwifi guys that I need the latest. I have tried to compile this but have not been sucessful![]()
I would be so appreciative if someone could help me.
Regards,
jj
PS see this thread for more info: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...er=asc&start=0
Update:
Knoppix 3.8.2 solves my problem!!
However, it would still be nice to get a HOW-TO for creating a Debian package of the Mad-Wifi drivers for Knoppix. Any takers???
-jj

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10+ 12.4" 256GB 12GB Gray Wi-Fi AMOLED Android
$580.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G SM-T738U 12.4" Tablet Gray 64GB T-Mobile CRACKED
$82.68