-
Knoppix on my new dell machine
hey gang,
I just bought myself a brand spanking new dell machine, love it.. but when I tried to boot knoppix 3.8.1 it just didnt work, so I tried it on failsafe, the mouse was super fast, and keyboard wasnt working at all.. so I tossed it away, and tried my 3.7 knoppix.. thats working just fine except for sound (not needed, so dont worry about it) and the fact that it cant detect my HD..
I want to do an HDD install onto this machine, but I havent gotten a chance to partition it yet since qtparted aint working.. it claims it cant find any devices..
WDC WD2500JD-75HBB0
thats the disk drive that comes up under windblows device manager.. any thoughts/ideas?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-25-2008, 07:26 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-25-2008, 07:10 PM
-
By shaili in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-27-2006, 11:21 AM
-
By ugo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-02-2005, 04:02 PM
-
By garyng in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-14-2003, 09:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99

Great Condition Vintage Tandy Portable Disk Drive 26-3808 3.5 in Floppy Drive
$179.95

4 Rare Vintage S-100 Video Boards
$595.00

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

NEW StarTech ATXPOWER250 250W ATX PC Power Supply Vintage Pentium II III AMD K6
$94.98