Read the Docs on "Cheat Codes" & "Saving Knoppix Configuration".
Cheat Code may have to be set in the "syslinux.cfg" file, depends on
which version your using I think (I could be wrong).
MOSTLY READ the DOCS, I'm sure this is covered.
Despite the existence of settings for "1280x1024" resolution in my /etc/X11/XF86Config-4, my desktop is set to a lower resolution.
How do I invoke the configuration program for Knoppix so that I can restore 1280x1024?
Bob
Read the Docs on "Cheat Codes" & "Saving Knoppix Configuration".
Cheat Code may have to be set in the "syslinux.cfg" file, depends on
which version your using I think (I could be wrong).
MOSTLY READ the DOCS, I'm sure this is covered.
For diagnostics: "xrandr" (in konsole, after X has started) will give you the resolutions your system thinks possible.
"xrandr 3" changes the resolution to the one labelled "3".
If everything fail try the ksconfig, this is a hot topic search the post you will find the answer
kxconfig from a su shell (Knoppix - System - Root Terminal)Originally Posted by tilleyrw

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60