Hi there. My Knoppix seems not to detect my sound (possibly video) hardware.
I have an ASUS P4800-V motherboard with incorporated video and sound. I'm a total newbie to both Linux and Knoppix, so if there's someone out there to help?
Hi there. My Knoppix seems not to detect my sound (possibly video) hardware.
I have an ASUS P4800-V motherboard with incorporated video and sound. I'm a total newbie to both Linux and Knoppix, so if there's someone out there to help?

SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99
(LOT OF 6) Samsung 16GB PC5-44800 DDR5-5600B 1Rx8 SODIMM Laptop RAM Memory
$1020.00
(LOT OF 34) Samsung 32GB PC4-17000 DDR4-2133P 4DRx4 LRDIMM Server RAM Memory
$5100.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SK hynix (4X 16GB) PC4-25600 (DDR4-2400) Memory (HMA82GR7AFR8N-XN) Tested
$400.00
Lot 4x SK Hynix 32GB DDR4 HMA84GR7CJR4N-XN 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA ECC Server RAM RDIMM
$1500.00
Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32
$140.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$229.50
Lot of 33 Server RAM – Fully Tested (17x 8GB + 16x 2GB) 168GB Total DDR3 ECC
$210.00