*bumpity*
Anybody?
Evening Folks
At the moment I have Knoppix 3.7 installed. Previously I had Sarge installed. With Sarge the freedb cd lookup service functioned quite well. However it no longer works. I've also noticed that Filetopia no longer allows connections to my machine. Under Sarge this was no problem.
Can anybody help me to solve these problems?
Thanks
Joe
*bumpity*
Anybody?
Not sure what filetopia is!
Could it be that freedb is a plug in -- there are many -- for Xmms?
Or, is this a filewall issue?
I'm thinking it might be a firewall issue. With Sarge it worked out of the box. With Knoppix it doesn't. Does Knoppix come with firewall/something like that preset?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00