-
No sorry, but I'm having similar issues trying to install drivers for a USB 54g dongle.
I've also downloaded the latest stable kernel from www.kernel.org and attempted to compile that with similar errors 
I have to be honest that I'm confused about the differences between the kernel-headers, kernel-kbuild, kernel-source and kernel-tree that are available in the Debian packages.
You could try
Code:
apt-get install kernel-kbuild-2.6-3
it didn't work for me though 
Just noticed that 3.8.2 has been released http://distrowatch.com/?newsid=02640#0 I will be trying that later today.
Similar Threads
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:50 PM
-
By Kowood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 10:44 AM
-
By covici in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-21-2004, 05:58 PM
-
By Frost in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 08:59 PM
-
By Fang in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-01-2003, 05:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2x SAMSUNG 32GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY M393A4K40CB2-CVFC0 64GB TOTAL
$300.00

Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1B1 16GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2133P-RBB-11 Server Memory RAM
$70.00

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

32GB Micron MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1RK PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory
$118.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

RDIMM MICRON DDR5 SERVER MEMORY 1x16 Sticks 5600 RAM
$449.00

M321R2GA3BB0-CQK SAMSUNG 16GB (1X16GB) 1RX8 PC5-4800B RDIMM MEMORY
$500.00