-
MySQL on Knoppix
As stated in my previous thread, this is my first remaster and I am making a Knoppix that will run LAMP. I am posting this message from my remaster! (I used the Knoppix 3.7 CD and the bootfrom option to get here.) It's really neat, actually.
Anyways, MySQL is refusing to start, announcing that the area it needs to write to is read only:
Apache, PHP is all working, but MySQL is my problem. Actually, I found it interesting that my filesystem compressed to 609MB in the first place: I was worried about space before compression, pretty much all I slimmed off was internationalization packs and games. I installed, however, Apache, PHP, and MySQL, plus rox-filer and a couple other related tools.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is so neat, remastering Knoppix!
Similar Threads
-
By PlatinumPlus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-06-2005, 10:17 AM
-
By ace in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 14
Last Post: 03-26-2005, 01:40 AM
-
By suprie1983 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 02:41 AM
-
By Coume in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 06:42 AM
-
By antti in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2003, 02:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos X16 ST12000NM001G 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$349.95