-
Senior Member
registered user
Cedega Issue
Ok, so I've got v3.4 hd installed, and I need to run an exe file from a cd to load a modem driver. I setup Wine, and installed Cedega and it's dependencies. The instructions with the modem specified to run AUTORUN.EXE in Linux, so I did:
Code:
# cedega -use-pthreads no /cdrom/AUTORUN.EXE
and it gave me some output similar to (but not exactly) this:
Code:
xlib: no protocol specified
x11: couldn't load :0.0
i think there was another line about the :0.0 thing between those two. Do I just need to use an additional Cedega option? (it told me I should use -use-pthreads no) How do I specify a protocol thingy? How do I make it so my exes can run??
Similar Threads
-
By zlibre in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-30-2005, 12:57 AM
-
By Kowood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-26-2005, 06:36 PM
-
By Kowood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 10:59 PM
-
By Siphter in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 07:59 AM
-
By elqueso in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 01:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate Constellation ES.3 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | ST2000NM0033
$40.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUS726060ALE610 0F23001 6TB HDD 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K Hard Drive (V6315)
$61.56

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99