-
minirt24.gz
I've modified a copy of minirt24.gz, and tried to start it. I changed the startup message, and that worked, so I know it loaded properly. I used the following commands in the GRUB console:
root (hd0,5)
kernel (hd0,5)/dir/to/linux24 bootfrom=/dev/hda11 desktop=icewm splash
initrd (hd0,5)/dir/to/minirt24_new.gz
boot
I saw my custom startup message, and then it shoved the basic console at me. So I tried the normal minirt24.gz, with:
root (hd0,5)
kernel (hd0,5)/dir/to/linux24 bootfrom=/dev/hda11 desktop=icewm splash
initrd (hd0,5)/dir/to/minirt24.gz
boot
And I saw the default boot message, and get the same problem! It works, however, when I boot the Knoppix CD and from the ISOLINUX prompt, type:
knoppix bootfrom=/dev/hda11 desktop=icewm splash
So I'm wondering why. It says it can't find the KNOPPIX filesystem. Help!
Similar Threads
-
By jackiechen858 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 11:13 PM
-
By netgirl in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-19-2004, 02:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit #2
$838.50

NOB AlfaData AlfaScan Plus Hand Scanner for Commodore Amiga 256 Grayscale RARE
$149.99

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99