-
HELP!! Desperatley need HTMl Content re-writing filter
Hi:
My computer I presume is secure, except for http & ftp ports all are closed, but, Folks I know could access my computer through HTML & Opera inspite of having squid. They found out my account username, I guess they could find out more. Where can I get a content re-write filter which is easy. I am exploring Proximodo but it needs wxWidgets which I must install, any other HTML Content rewrite filter?
Thanks for your HELP
AJ
Similar Threads
-
By d3l0n in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-14-2008, 08:07 PM
-
By Darwhin in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 05:01 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 08:59 PM
-
By dfield58 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 07:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00

RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day
$188.24

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$215.25

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99