Hi:
My computer I presume is secure, except for http & ftp ports all are closed, but, Folks I know could access my computer through HTML & Opera inspite of having squid. They found out my account username, I guess they could find out more. Where can I get a content re-write filter which is easy. I am exploring Proximodo but it needs wxWidgets which I must install, any other HTML Content rewrite filter?
Thanks for your HELP
AJ

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
Intel Core I9-14900K 14th Gen Desktop CPU Socket LGA 1700
$320.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor Six Core 3.4GHz CPU
$39.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00