How do I install kernel source and config/compile kernel??
I have Knoppix v3.4 installed to HD with linux kernel 2.4.26...I'd like to learn how to reconfigure and compile the kernel.
Maybe point me to some good Knoppix style web pages with step by step info on installing the source etc![]()

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99