From one newbie to another, I think what you're looking at doing is if the parition appears on your KDE desktop, right click on it, chose actions, and then choose the option to enable read-write on that paritition.
glink
Hi there
I'm running Knoppix in an VMWare Instance. There i have created a swap partition and an empty partition using reiserfs. I want to write on it - but it only works with "su" in the shell - everything i tried with chmod ugoa=rwx /mnt/auto/sda1 left no usable results... How can i change the user right effectively? Or how can i change current User in KDE? ( I know that is something no Linux User would do - sorry i am a Newbie - and i use everything that works... probably)
What i really wanted to do:
develop C++ Code in Kdevelop and save Code on harddisk - because there is enough space for Kdevelop project files
Thanks in Advance
Kemrit
From one newbie to another, I think what you're looking at doing is if the parition appears on your KDE desktop, right click on it, chose actions, and then choose the option to enable read-write on that paritition.
glink

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Gigabyte Z390 UD LGA 1151/SOCKET H4, Intel Motherboard *USED*
$50.00
GIGABYTE X570 UD AM4 motherboard +AMD Ryzen 9 3900x CPU+Cooler
$250.00
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99
MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99
Micro ATX Motherboard LGA 1700, Supports Intel 12th/13th/14th Gen, DDR5 5600MHz,
$176.99