I have knoopix 3.6 on a external hd(usb) and it works fine, However the computer I use dosn't support usb boot so I do knoppix single (or knoppix single splash) to do the pivot_root commands. But one day the knoppix cd got scratched and didn't work so I had to re-download knoppix again. To get to the main point there should be a knoppix remaster that when it boots goes into single run time for pivot_root because I can't be the obly one that uses the knoppix cd just for booting a knoppix installation. I've tryed remastering DSL (wich sometimes works doing "dsl single") but For some reason it didn't work so for someone who is good at this thing (most people are like omfg, But I am 13 years old! And this is a site for people in, about to be in, or out of collage.)could you make a knoppix variation that after typing in a boot term (like knoppix splash) goes into to single run time (exactly like doing knoppix single)? And since it only does that don't include any other applications or anything else so it's really small (my estimate 3mb because I've looked through the boot process of knoppix) that would be cool!![]()
If this get's big I could do the html I realy advanced in it though my web page dosn't realy show it (I know javascript too)
www.freewebs.com/aprogram/aprogram.html *sorry will start making linux compatible ones no time due to school work

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00
Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage RARE 1980s Apple Computer Logo Frisbee. Great shape, w/ the usual nicks
$220.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99