-
APT upgrade and double entry on menu
I am using the 3.8.1 HD install, after I completed the APT upgrade, I found there are lot of applications have double entry on the K menu, also the boot up time is doubled with many new messages, it seems that there are many upgrades I don't need on my system or can't access the resources, how do I safety remove those services that I don't need ?
Similar Threads
-
By gnukish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-21-2005, 05:08 AM
-
By lotech in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-19-2005, 12:52 AM
-
By andig in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 05:39 PM
-
By Dallas Eschenauer in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 09:19 PM
-
By spazzman in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-17-2003, 09:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$475.21

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$16.99

LaCie Rugged SSD 1TB Portable SSD USB3.1 Gen2 IP67 Waterproof
$475.00

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Acer Aspire 16 16" Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V S2 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Arc Refurbished
$438.45

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SGIN 15.6" Laptop 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Win 11 Intel i3-10100Y Backlit Keyboard FHD
$335.99

NEW 2026 SGIN 18.5" Laptop Windows 11 PRO Intel N5095 16GB DDR4 1024GB SSD
$444.99