I have the same Problem with most Linux Distributions, except when running SuSe 9.3, but there I got Problems with the Sound and the DVB-Tuner.
Any more suggestions?![]()
Hi,
my new notebook has a Intel wlan (ipw2200) and a Marvell Yukon 88E8036 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller ,
lspci shows
0000:02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd.: Unknown device 4351 (rev 10)
Marvell`s Linuxdriver for the Yukon NIC's is (sk98lin)
sudo modprobe sk98lin
loads the driver but dmesg does not give messages. lsmod shows
Module Size Used by
sk98lin 158304 0
netcardconfig wants to configure wlan but no ethernet
removing wlan (rmmod ipw2200), netcardconfig sees no ethernetcard but sk98lin is still loaded.
any suggestions??
thx
medion
I have the same Problem with most Linux Distributions, except when running SuSe 9.3, but there I got Problems with the Sound and the DVB-Tuner.
Any more suggestions?![]()

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Samsung 64GB PC4-2666V-R 2S2Rx4 DDR4 ECC REG RDIMM - M393A8K40B22-CWD6Y
$270.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Lot 500 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Registered Server Memory RAM
$47988.00
Lot of 5 - Mixed Brands 40GB (5x8GB) DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 SO-DIMM 260-Pin Non-ECC
$150.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99