-
Uninstall?
How would I "uninstall" a klik? I assume just deleting the cmg isn't all there is to it. I'm using a 300MB usb persistent home and df shows it at 73% used. I don't know if I can resize it as explained in Knoppix Hacks with out losing everything. Would removing a klik be reflected in the home dir on the usb? Thanks!!
-
Senior Member
registered user
The cmg is indeed all there is to it.
In fact, it is one of the main design goals of klik that you can remove every application by deleting just one file.
Additionally, there is /tmp/klik which is only needed during the creation of the cmg, you can safely delete it at all times.
Greetings,
probono
-
Hi Probono,
I tried celestia but it won't run. I had a 30+ meg cmg on the desktop. df showed my /dev/sda1 at 62%. I deleted the cmg and emptied the trash. Rebooted and still had 62%. It looks like its still in my knoppix.img?
-
Senior Member
registered user
If you delete the cmg and /tmp/klik, then it should really be deleted.
Similar Threads
-
By NuxIT in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-12-2006, 09:31 AM
-
By digitaltsai in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-27-2006, 04:39 AM
-
By Lumma in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 11:16 PM
-
By Liquidant in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 03:46 AM
-
By lilliput in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 06:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Lot of 3 Micron 16GB DDR4-2400 PC4-19200E 2Rx8 ECC UDIMM MTA18ASF2G72AZ
$215.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80