I downloaded and burned the English (EN) version of Knoppix 3.8.1. After installing and restarting, LILO came up with a German message.
Do I need to play around in the system settings?
Bob
I downloaded and burned the English (EN) version of Knoppix 3.8.1. After installing and restarting, LILO came up with a German message.
Do I need to play around in the system settings?
Bob
one of the language menus doesn't have an option as the default, so you can miss it.
I think it was setting up the auto login area....
the first page has a wide drop down list and if you don't select anything, the first item was selected for you and it was Czech.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...login+language

Commodore 1581 Floppy Disk Drive w/ Power Supply, Cable & Disks
$300.00
Commodore 64 Computer w 1541 Disk Drive PSU Cables G2U
$275.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore 128D System works great Comes with Keyboard which works great
$700.00
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Hammerworks box60 Commodore 64 Mechanical Keyboard built
$77.77
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 64 C64 Breadbin Computer System TESTED READ
$159.00