-
Knoppix and Firewalls
Anyone know of a really easy to download and configure firewall that can be downloaded and configured by a complete biff? Have tried guarddog (the only one I've managed to install and run) and while I'm battling with this I'd would be interested to know if there is a viable easy option that I've missed (aside from not going online
).
Similar Threads
-
By kidsatacrux in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2007, 07:10 PM
-
By piranha in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 02:31 PM
-
By valisk in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-04-2003, 05:59 PM
-
By Nthline in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-02-2003, 06:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01