-
Thanks all -- I'll give it a whack
Gadgerama & Cuddles,
Thanks for your patience and help ... esp spelling it out in idiot language so even I can understand it. I'll be patient and not strangle anyone til after I've given both of your suggestions a try ... I promise.
I knew I was missing something simple ... but I guess that definitive of my status.
Hope the Great Watermelon brought you all the Memorial Day gifts you wanted,
Lagniappe
Similar Threads
-
By kidsatacrux in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2007, 07:10 PM
-
By piranha in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 02:31 PM
-
By valisk in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-04-2003, 05:59 PM
-
By Nthline in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-02-2003, 06:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$259.02

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00