Probably /dev/sda1
Hey guys,
I'm new to the Linux scene and I got a quicky,
Where is the directory for a USB pen drive? I put it into my computer before I booted and have no Idea where the directories for it are.
Can someone help?
Thanks in Advance...
El__sid
Probably /dev/sda1
my smoothwall, I tracked something down to
/proc/bus/usb
ls -l shows two files, both zero length,
but you canCode:[root@smoothwall usb]# ls -l total 0 dr-xr-xr-x 1 root root 0 Apr 25 10:25 001/ -r--r--r-- 1 root root 0 Apr 25 10:25 devices -r--r--r-- 1 root root 0 Apr 25 10:25 drivers
cat devices
and it will show you details from the usb bus about what is there.
might show someinteresting details, might show some more of where it is in the
.dev.sda1 mode of things
Thanks for answering,
/dev/sda1 is not a folder but a program, and A) I dont know how to run it (asks me how to run it) and B) It shouldnt be a file should it?
I've also looked in /proc/bus/usb still to no avail
Any other ideas?
would this be helpful ?
http://www.linuxgazette.com/node/8745
also, google for
dev sda1
there are others to read through

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
HP P40893-B21 EDGELINE E920T CONFIGURE-TO-ORDER BLADE SERVER
$300.00
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99
Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99