Hey guys, I recently re-installed WinXP and I backed up all my data to one drive and removed it. Then, I installed the new OS and put the drive with the backups back into the system. When WinXP booted, I could see only one folder and then all the subfolders had gibberish for names along with the files. So, I booted up Knoppix and found that all the files were fine and still there with the correct names. After this, I booted back into WinXP and it ran a scan on the whole backup drive saying it needed to check that disk. It said there were some errors and they could not be fixed. When WinXP got booted up again, I tried to look at the drive again and found the one file I could open was still named correctly but it was an unknown file extension instead of a folder icon. Fearing the worst, I opened up knoppix again and it cannot read the folder either, it is still an unknown file type as well.
What can I do?! I really need this data since its my bookmarks, email, and other important irreplaceable stuff. Help is greatly appreciated!

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
Samsung 870 EVO 1TB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD V-NAND - MZ-77E1T0
$120.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77
Original for Samsung NP950QCG-K01US LCD Screen Touch Full Top Assembly FHD Blue
$299.00