-
Junior Member
registered user
Error when installing Knoppix on HD
I got Knoppix 3.2 Beta,
When the installer copies the files to the harddisk I see , after 22% , in the process bar a message about an interrupt IRQ 7? And after 74% the screen goes black.
The installation is still busy. After 3 or 4 minutes I hear a beep when I press a button on the keyboard I see on the screen that the installation is complete....
Very weird installation , is this normal? Can someone help me?
I don't get an IRQ error and a black screen when I am installing SuSE 8.0
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 08:20 AM
-
By NDT_69 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 11:18 AM
-
By sala94 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 04:20 PM
-
By karplus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-10-2004, 11:30 AM
-
By riechert in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-03-2004, 10:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$385.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99