-
Junior Member
registered user
I tried Knoppix on my second computer. I don't see any IRQ error at the installation , but after a while the screen goes black. Two times , every 15 minutes I think , is this a screensaver or something? When I press a button on the keyboard everything is normal again...
How can I turn off the screensaver and monitor energy
settings?
When I boot Knoppix from the harddisk , I see the IRQ error in the console. It is the same error I get on my other computer when I am installing Knoppix on the harddisk.
One more question
, the Knoppix installation is complete when the process bar is at 74 % , is this correct?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 08:20 AM
-
By NDT_69 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 11:18 AM
-
By sala94 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 04:20 PM
-
By karplus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-10-2004, 11:30 AM
-
By riechert in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-03-2004, 10:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$391.59

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit USB Flash Drive
$25.99

New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99